poniedziałek, 7 maja 2012

Bits and pieces

It already seems like kind of a monthly tradition for me to showcase things which I find entertaining at the particular time of my life. I know that the whole idea is actually borrowed from other bloggers, but I've come to love it as if it was my own, and usually just can't wait to share with you a brand new batch of not-so-fashion related pictures!

Bright-colored necklace + matching nail polish = just the right amount of colour to spice up all the monochromatic outfits I usually wear...
Necklace
You've got to excuse me for posting so many blossom pictures, but having been born in May, I've somehow always felt strongly attached to all kind of flowers ... On the other hand, how could anyone remain insensible to the charm of blooming apple trees?!
Apple_tree
The shoes! No further explanation needed if you've got a chance to read one of my previous posts...
Shoes
Classic Vanilla Cupcakes got a bit of summer-ish makeover...The foolproof recipe below!
Cupcakes
All night partying must have left this lady quite exhausted... She came back home at six in the morning! I've never meant to become a strict parent, but  if it happens one more time, I'll seriously consider setting a curfew!
TheCat

Classic Vanilla Cupcakes:

125g unsalted butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch
a pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature!
Line muffin pans with paper liners. Sift together all of the dry ingredients. In a seperate bowl, cream the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, then add the sour cream and vanilla extract. Sift in the flour mixture and mix on low speed only until combined. Fill the cupcake liners to the top. Bake at 180°C for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool before frosting.

Now, I usually stick to my tried & tested Cream Cheese Frosting, but you can follow any recipe that's righ up your alley, or just top them with some freshly whipped cream. As for the final touch, I'm currently all into chocolate dipped strawberries!

12 komentarzy:

  1. Cute post. Loving your caption about the pic of your cat...too funny!

    xo erica

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. necklace have amaizing red color ! and the cupcake with strawberry on the top - makes me feel like in the middle of sweet and hot summer !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. thanks for sharing the receipt!!!

    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. lovely shots :)

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love your photos, the necklace is gorgeous!
    Little Petite

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Great post, love the pics, that cupcake looks yummy and the shoes...wow =)
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful pics! lovely kitty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. amazing!

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. anything in vanilla flavor is a gem for me. i wonder why there's nothing like that available here in my neighborhood...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. nice zara pants!

    http://gru5ha.blogspot.de/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. in which you tell the basic information they have, their life, celebrity deaths,... Don't worry we'll help you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Don't feel shy, just tell me what do you think! Kisses!