sobota, 26 maja 2012

Around the world

Ever since my first foreign trip, I seem to have regularly fantasized about various places I'd be excited to call home one day. All that temporary fascination with faraway towns and cities was always, in a great measure, brought about by movie premieres of the season. No wonder there was the time when I imagined myself pacing the streets of New York like Carrie Bradshaw, or simply tasting a home-made olive oil under the Tuscan sun. Not to mention the unusual Berlin phase, right after I'd developed a serious crush on one of the German film actors... But if I was to take another pick these days, not only would it be free of any cinematographic connotations, but also in perfect keeping with my current sartorial cravings... And in that case, I'm pretty sure Los Angeles and Miami are the only right spots to show off a whopping sequin obsession!

Sequined Top - Dorothy Perkins/ Waxed-Effect Trousers - Zara/ Shoes - Halle Berry for 5th Avenue/ Leather Clutch - Vintage

Sequined_Top

26 komentarzy:

  1. I love your two tone heels! and i'm obsessed with the zippers on your pants! so chic!

    wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love this!

    I have just returned from the Maldives, and have just finished a post all about it. Please stop by Tulips&Tulle - I'd love to hear what you think!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Cool outfit you have! You look very chic and stylish. X

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This outfit is amazing, the top is cool!

    Hope you'll visit me, i will be really grateful :)
    Have a nice day, Elena

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Lovely look. Love the trousers! xA

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. My all time obssesion is New York, and i want to run in my heels like Carrie, as you mentioned :) But i think i wouldn't dare to leave everything here and move to NYc, buti will visit it for sure :))

    Love your sequined outfit, looks day to evening :))

    Sandra
    Stop by - Where are my keys?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. You´re so stylish I love your blog!
    The whole outfit is great but I especially love this glitter top :3
    xoxo

    stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Nice post!!I love your shoes :)
    I have a fabulous giveaway.Please join here:
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/giveaway-time.html

    kisses :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Do you wanna go ahead and box that outfit up to send to me? Thanks. Because I love it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Great blog! if you want we can follow each other :)

    Let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Really love this! Day time sequins are a new favorite of mine!


    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Fashion Addict

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow your blog! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post or you could enter my giveaway! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. LOVE the pants. They hit at the perfect place above the ankle. and totes rad shirt too! great outfit. great post.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. That is such a fabulous top! It looks so great on you, and your pants fit you like a glove!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. loving this shirt!
    alwayssaygrace.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. What a great combination of gold and neutrals!!

    http://puppiesnpurses.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Seriously digging all the components of this outfit!

    xo
    http://fetchcoffeeforfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. loving this metalic top and it goes perfectely with the black and nude colours :)

    http://iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Don't feel shy, just tell me what do you think! Kisses!