niedziela, 10 czerwca 2012

Make it quick!

As a result of my recent transition into an employed woman, I seem to be missing out on the fun activities which used to absorb me on regular basis. It has, in particular, saddened me to realize that those precious moments, when I could leisurely wander around the kitchen, would now be reserved for the weekends only... Considering all other things I have to take care of over the two short days, I'm actually left with an amount of time sufficient for trying out some really quick recipes, like this classic Caprese Salad. The funny thing is that, after being focused mainly on culinary challenges for so long, nowadays I just can't believe how tasty can be a combination of three simple ingredients!

Caprese1

Insalata Caprese:

3 vine-ripe tomatoes, cut into thick slices
250g fresh mozzarella, sliced
a bunch of fresh basil leaves
Extra-virgin olive oil
Coarse salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Arrange alternating slices of tomatoes and mozzarella on a large, shallow platter. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil. Scatter the basil leaves all over the ready salad. Serve immediately with a thick slice of rustic style bread!

Caprese3

16 komentarzy:

  1. Wow, this looks so delicious. I need to make a salad for my best friend's bridal shower and I'm going to try this if I can. Great post, thanks for sharing

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh my goodness this looks so good. xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. looks delicious! just found your blog. very cute!

    Love from NYC,

    Taylor
    www.taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love the fact that the food looks so colorful and delicious!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow so fresh look so delicious!

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This looks delicious! I am sooo trying it! And I have no time to cook anymore either!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Caprese salads are my absolute favorite and this one looks simply divine. So glad I stumbled upon your blog!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Right now I see that and I'm hungry!

    It look so delicious!


    would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    http://addictbeiconic.blogspot.com.es/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Get adorable with your wardrobe by trying instylejackets exclusive range leather jackets from popular Television shows, video game and movies.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in IKEA Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. However, you and I both know, it’s so much easier said than done. I did end up losing all that weight, but I’ll admit that I was terrified about gaining it back, so I started restricting my food intake and doing way too much cardio. And I can’t tell you how many hours I spent starring at a mirror criticizing myself! Unfortunately, I ended up becoming bulimic.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. As a student, de-motivation and fear of failure can really exhaust students and send you to depression mode. This is the reason, you cannot then enjoy the fruits of academic life like late night.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Don't feel shy, just tell me what do you think! Kisses!